A. Skin the cat; 2,2,2; rest 2:00
- didnt go full body weight used my knees to balance the weight to protect the shoulders
B. Seated behind the neck snatch grip press; 8-10 x 3; rest 2:00
- 45# barbell only
13 minute amrap:
50' front rack walking lunge (115/75)
40 wall balls
30 CTB pull ups
20 shoulder to overhead
- Went one time through with Barbell only on the lunges
- substitute the wall balls to 40 reps of 135# power cleans 1 rep drop 1-2 second pause between each rep
- did CTB's felt good on those
- Used 25# d.b.'s for this went one time through.
- *****Again this knee, I apologize and I look forward to finding out what is going on with an MRI soon! or whatever I can get done next week. Thank you for all the adjustments you have been doing.
*****Things that I feel great on GHD Hamstring Curls, Heavy front carries, that have to deal with the legs I can see my legs getting smaller :( :( :(. ughhh!!!!!!